Stell offers an excellent benefits package that includes health and wellness, financial security and performance compensation plan, and paid time off.
Health and Wellness
- Medical Insurance – Our PPO plan provides comprehensive coverage for medical care along with wellness incentives such as free nutrition counseling and reimbursements for fitness center memberships and healthy lifestyles programs.
- Vision – Biennial vision program includes eye exams with participating providers at $0 copay and a generous allowance for eyeglasses or contact lenses.
- Pharmacy – Our benefits include comprehensive prescription drug coverage through more than 60,000 pharmacies nationwide participating in the FutureScripts® retail network, including the area’s largest retail chains.
- Health Savings Account – Employees enrolled in our health plan may make pre-tax contributions to a Health Savings Account to be used for qualified medical expenses such as copays.
- Dental – Our dental PPO benefit includes $0 copay preventative treatment and a generous co-insurance for basic and major procedures.
- Retirement Planning – Stell’s 401(k) Plan provides the opportunity to save for retirement on a tax-advantaged basis, including a generous employer match.
- Disability – Company-paid short-term and long-term disability coverages are provided.
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance – A company-paid $50,000 life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance policy is provided for each employee.
- Performance Compensation plan – Employees have the opportunity to enhance their base compensation and share in the success of our performance.
- Paid time off for 10 holidays
- Paid time off (3+ weeks, based on duration of service)
- Flexible work schedule
- A generous continuing education program
- Bonuses for professional registrations
- Company-paid professional membership dues and fees
- Company-paid seminar attendance
- Technical paper bonus program
- Talent search awards
- Professional liability insurance for professional staff